Amtrak President Charles “Wick” Moorman announced this week a management structure change that will restructure the management team into six units that will report to him. They include:
- Operations: Scot Naparstek, chief operating officer
- Marketing and Business Development: Jason Molfetas, executive vice president
- Finance: Jerry Sokol, chief financial officer
- Law: Eldie Acheson, general counsel and corporate secretary
- Administration: D.J. Stadtler, chief administrative officer
- Planning, Technology and Public Affairs: Stephen Gardner, executive vice president
The marketing and business development group will be expanded beyond its traditional role to include product development, planning, and contract management functions of the current business lines.
A new administration group will manage administrative and support functions including human resources, labor relations, procurement, and enterprise project management.
Certain corporate planning, information technology, and station and facility functions, as well as the government affairs and corporate communications division, will be transferred to the new planning, technology, and public affairs group.